Casual skill games
As per Wikipedia, "Online skill-based games are online games in which the outcome of the game is determined by the player's physical skill (like fast reaction or dexterity) or mental skill (logic abilities, strategic thinking, trivia knowledge). As in off-line games of skill, the definition has legal meaning, as playing games of chance for money is an illegal act in several countries."
Most skill-based games, or skillgames, fall into five categories:
- 1.Arcade games involve quick fingers and quick thinking. These games are generally sped-up puzzle games.
- 2.Puzzle games rely on logic abilities and require the user to solve certain types of puzzles. While not as fast-paced as arcade games, these games often come with a time limit.
- 3.Word games are puzzle games using word problems, like rearranging letters to make words.
- 4.Trivia games test the user's knowledge of trivia in specific categories or in general.
- 5.Fantasy sport games rely on the participants ability to assemble the best group of players.
- 6.Card games are played with playing cards online and requires good use of probability and other mathematical tactics.
At AvatarLife, we focus on Arcade, Puzzle and Card games. We have ~16 certified games which will be deployed on platforms in a phased manner.
- Gold Roller
- Lucky Rainbow
- Mystic Keys
- Parcheesi (SinglePlayer)
- Parcheesi (Multiplayer)
- Whacky Taxi